The dates for the Australian Medical Council Clinical Examination August-December 2018 has been announced and the scheduling for these exams starts from 29th May 2018.
Due to the increased demand for clinical examination places than the available places for the clinical examination, the Australian Medical Council will be scheduling the exams on the below ranking system;
Based on the number of candidates who applied previously for the Australian Medical Council clinical examination & pass rates at those examinations, not less than 50% of the available clinical examination places will be allotted to the candidates attempting for the first time.
First Attempt Candidate:
- Candidates will be ranked on merit based on the score of their MCQs examination.
- Consideration is taken into account of the scheduling of first attempt candidates from the time they sat and qualified for the MCQ examination. (The Australian Medical Council will endeavor to place candidates in a clinical examination within 6 to 12 months of qualifying at the MCQ examination, where places are available).
Repeat Attempt Candidates:
- Candidates with fewer repeat attempts will have a priority over those who have more.
- Candidates within each repeat cohort will be ranked in merit-based order of their overall MCQs score.
To schedule for these examinations, log on to AMC Candidate Portal & follow the instructions below;
- Click on the ???Clinical Examinations??? button.
- Complete the form, you can select up to five preferences where available.
- Click on ???Submit Preferences???.
Only one application per candidate can be submitted & the closing date is 5th June 2018 AEST. Once the application is submitted no changes can be made.
The timeline for the scheduling of the AMC clinical exam August-December 2018 and other details can be viewed at AMC Official Website.
Time to join Prepengo
Now that you know that the time of examination is near, you should start preparing for it. Prepengo is at your service 24/7, 7 days a week to help you for the Australian Medical Council Clinical examination Preparations. With a variety of topics covering all subjects, reference sources, a huge bank of questions and options to re-test till you get it right, Prepengo is the best online platform for the AMC Clinical Examination preparation.
With Prepengo you will have an idea of how to prepare for the AMC exam. You can;
- Have access to all high-quality MCQs.
- Move forward & backward through the exam.
- Pause the exam & continue it later.
- Save notes on each question.
- Add your feedbacks to or report any question.
- Take the test in timed mode to practice completing the exam within the given time.
- Have the correct answers with the explanations of the wrong answer at the end of the test.
- Access the database at any time and anywhere to study whenever you want to.
Take the free Test Drive to see how Prepengo works. Or you can join now & avail up to 15% discount on unlimited access, Good Luck!