The examination consists of 150 A-type MCQs (one correct response from five options)—120 scored items and 30 (non-scored) pilot items. You are expected to complete all 150 items and must complete the 120 scored items. Failure to complete all 120 scored items in the AMC MCQ Exam may lead to insufficient information for a reliable determination of your ability and therefore a result on the AMC adaptive scale. The examination result is recorded as ‘Fail—Insufficient data to obtain result’.
Prepengo Recent Post
- How to become a Specialized Doctor in Canada?
- Australian Medical Council Exam for 2020
- Medical Board of Australia approved AMC-Revised Accreditation
- AMC collaboration with ECFMG
- CAT and the AMC MCQ Exam
- Tips to Excel in AMC Examination
- AMC Clinical Examinations Dates and Venues 2018
- Simple Tips for AMC MCQ Preparation to Pass Exam
- Best way to prepare for AMC preparation
- Why online AMC Exam Preparation is better than AMC exam books?